Thursday 18 October 2012

Day 4


Today is our last night! Today I had so much fun at the mudslide, you slide down this long piece of black plastic and at the end you fall into a big puddle of mud and water!!! It was so much fun, but the sad thing is that it’s our last night and all the fun stops today. I have had an awesome time at camp and can’t wait till next year!
By Sybella.

Now be prepared for…the Confidence Course. Time to get muddy! Now for the first challenge of the course; under, over, in the muddy puddles. The next challenge was swinging on a rope over muddy water. I made it safely across until I fell backwards into the muddy water. It was absolutely freezing. I felt like crying, it was so cold. Because of that I suffered from hyperthermia the whole way through (well it felt like it). The tyres are next and this also involves mud! I was anxious about falling in again but I survived! (By the way, most of these activities in the Confidence Course involve mud). Let’s skip to the last activities of the Confidence Course. The mud pool! We had to put our head in it! It’s the coldest I’ve ever been.
By India.

No comments:

Post a Comment